My heart is aching.. I don noe y, mayb becos of him.. im not sure..
am I xin fu nw? I doubt so..
am I real happy nw? I don think so..
what am I thinking? I don noe..
I really don noe what to do..
I still love him, see him this way makes my heart ache.. He still fulfill the things he promised to me.. I noe he loves me a lot but sometimes I cant bring myself to forgive him..
I must b crazy when I still concern abt him and still care for him so much.. While I already got someone by my side taking care of everything that I need..
Ppl always say follows ya heart n not ya mind.. But sometime things juz don allow me to do so.. My heart say this but my mind say that.. im confuse..
I juz don wan to hurt anymore ppl le.. I wan a happy ending for everyone and why it always turn out to b this way..
Aft seeing Jian Hong's nick in msn, was stunned for a while.. am i wat is he referring? am i this type of person?? i don noe.. i really don noe.. y will i become like tat... argh...
I really don noe wat to do, so I always keep myself busy with things.. organising this and that to keep my mind free from them...
Being stuck bet the 2 was a torture... im trying to keep everything to end nicely and im trying..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment